Take Five: Louis Vuitton Bags Making Me Calculate Which Organs to Sell

November 10, 2018

Image result for anime money gif

Nicolas Ghesquière is a chameleon fashion genius. I've been following his work for years like a lapdog eager for whatever he'll put out next, and at Louis Vuitton he's brought the fountain of youth to a nearly two centuries-old house.


And now he dares to start designing these obnoxiously adorable bags I really really want to get my claws on.



This pink Twist shoulder bag with the kind of floral monogramming you'd have on the kitchen tile backsplash of your Italian villa. $4,400


Red leather breaking through the classic Karakoram on this Alma tote reminiscent of a gateway to hell beckoning you to sign your soul away for this bag. $1,900


What do I even say. There are cats on this one. Kill me. Petite Boite Chapeau created in part by the Grace Coddington btw. $4,550


Cylindrical perfection in the form of the Cannes tote. A vessel for carrying the dozen pain au chocolats I'm gonna need after seeing my bank account. $2,340


The ten million follower Instagram influencer of bags. She's pretty and she knows it. Miss New Wave. $2,270



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe