Cannes 2019: Red Carpet Regalia

May 26, 2019


I hope you all didn't miss me too much! I've officially graduated from uni so cheers to that and will try to post more regularly from here on out. This year's Cannes Film Festival has finally wrapped up which means it's time to recap the stand-outs on the red carpet. 

Also, I wanted to make a special congratulatory shout-out to Bong Joon-Ho and the cast of Parasite for the Palme D'or win, a first for South Korea. 


Indian actress Deepika Padukone in Peter Dundas
10/10

Danish-Thai model/actress Sririta Jensen in Michael Cinco Couture
1000/10

Thai actress Araya Hargate in Atelier Versace
9.8/10

Swedish model Elsa Hosk in Alberta Ferretti
10/10

Australian model Shanina Shaik in Zuhair Murad
9.8/10

American actress Elle Fanning in Dior
500/10

English model/designer Leomie Anderson in Rami Kadi Couture
10/10

American actress Aja Naomi King in Zac Posen
100/10

Chinese singer/actress Li Yuchun in Balmain Couture
10/10

Brazilian model Alessandra Ambrosio in Julien Macdonald
100/10

Gorgeous women whose names I cannot find but I would love to worship
10/10

Vietnamese legend Quynh Huong in Huy Tran Couture
500/10

Polish model Anja Rubik in Saint Laurent
9.8/10

French actress Frédérique Bel in Tony Ward Couture
10/10

And more unnamed queens killing the fashion game I wish I could bow to
10/10


Send me your favorite looks from this year's Cannes red carpet via Instagram or let me know in the comments!













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe